$ 110.43 USD
- A horseshoe pattern of blocks on the front tire reduces the stiffness in the center of the tire to offer greater ride compliance. The unique pattern of the horseshoe blocks also grabs the dirt to provide better braking grip.
- The altered Block-In-A-Block shape on the rear tire allows for added flex in the knob to enhance grip while providing stability and slide control.
- Dunlop’s Advanced Apex Design improves shock absorption by diffusing shock through a taller, thinner apex inside the sidewall.
- Front and rear tires include tie bars between select knobs to reduce flex at the base of the knobs, improving durability
- Block-In-A-Block technology has been added to the front tire of the MX53.
- Intermediate-Hard terrain
- Tube type (TT)