$ 233.95 USD
- MICHELIN® 2CT+ Technology™, which has been standard on the rear tire, is now applied to the front tire for better rigidity at lean, and more stability when cornering, especially under strong acceleration or heavy braking, compared to the previous generation
- 15% more grip than the MICHELIN® Road 5 tire in wet conditions thanks to 100% MICHELIN® Silica Technology™ tread compounds and a new tread pattern featuring MICHELIN® Water Evergrip Technology™
- The MICHELIN® Road 6 tire delivers 10% longer tread life compared to the previous generation
- Tubeless (TL)
- Based on internal lap time testing conducted in '20 in Fontange, France on wet surfaces using a '18 SUZUKI 1250 Bandit S fitted with 120/70 ZR 17 front and 180/55 ZR17 rear tires comparing MICHELIN® Road 6 and MICHELIN® Road 5 tires. Actual results may vary.
- Based on external wear testing conducted in '20 by Dekra in France using a '14 BMW K1300R fitted with 120/70 ZR 17 front and 180/55 ZR17 rear tires comparing weight loss of MICHELIN® Road 6 and MICHELIN® Road 5 tires after 2500 miles. Actual results may vary.